Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You are a member of a police review board investigating a case for internal affairs.
The former Oklahoma City police officer Daniel Holtzclaw is being charged with 36 counts of sexual assault, sexual battery, forcible oral sodomy and rape and they were all black women (he is white). Not only did he commit these atrocities, but after the victims came forward, Holtzclaw’s lawyer victimized them again by attacking their characters for having substance abuse issues and other problems with the law.
- Details and evaluation of societal opinions of the case, including potential implications for the community or political figures.
report based on the facts of the case and close with a recommendation of the review board of whether the officer who was involved in police misconduct or judicial misconduct/malfeasance will continue to work as an officer or be asked for a resignation. In your discussion, be sure to address the following:
- theories of morality, values, and consequences
- judicial ethics and responsibility
- implications of judicial misconduct
- recommended course of action for the officer or judge
- APA format
- 3-5 references