Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Case Study 2: Enterprises Architecture Case Study
Due Week 9 and worth 95 points
The (enterprises architecture) EA process can be a time and resource intensive exercise that requires a deep understanding of the organization’s strategy, strong technical experience, and strong organizational skills. Over the last 8 weeks we have discussed EA and its value to an organization. We have specifically looked at the strategic value of information technology (IT), the integration of IT good and services, the governance of IT good and services, securing the enterprise and how to manage these IT resources in order to maximize value. Select a case study from the following list below:
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Discuss the key points of the case study, include in your discussion the following points:
- Overview of the organization
- The business problem
- The IT solution that solved the problem
- Discuss the EA component(s) presented as part of the case study: integration of IT good and services, the governance of IT good and services, securing the enterprise, IT strategy, ITIL, BYOB. For example your case study may include a discussion on integrating software across the enterprise, or it may discuss how it used the ITIL methodology for new projects.
- Based on the information presented in the selected case study, identify additional EA components that can further bring value to the organization. Discuss how the selected components can add value to the organization. For example you may suggest a governance process to help maximize efficiency related to coding.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe and evaluate the core concepts of data and information architecture.
- Construct risk management assessment techniques across the portfolio of the enterprise.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in enterprise architecture.
- Write clearly and concisely about enterprise architecture topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions