Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
***Good evening, i need help with my portfolio. please read entire post and the essays attached. i knoww its a lot but i will be very generous. thank you!!***
Important! Most units, I will require you to post your own responses before you can see your classmates’ responses. The reason for this is that I am interested in your thoughts on the subject! Remember, most of the topics in discussion have to do with your analysis and interpretation, not an objective right/wrong answer. I will grade your unit discussion responses as a whole, not only for accuracy but also for creativity and insight. See the Grading and Assessment content item under Course Information for more details.
Due Dates: Your initial (first) post to all discussion topic threads is due no later than Thursday Noon Central Standard Time (CST), with the expectation that you will return between Thursday and Sunday to converse with your peers.
Assessment: See the Grading and Assessment content item under Course Information.
For all references, use an appropriate form of documentation (MLA, APA, or another standard academic style discussed in Easy Writer.)
In this discussion thread, I ask you to reflect on EN106 and your portfolio project. In addition to the required question, choose two of the numbered questions. (Some of these questions are adapted from Greene and Lidinsky and Elmhurst College professor Dr. Bridget O’Rourke.) It is my hope that this discussion will spark ideas for the reflective essay that you will write this unit for inclusion in your portfolio.
The portfolio for this course asks you to demonstrate your ability with the five core learning outcomes of the course: Process, Focus, Development, Rhetorical Strategies, and Conventions. Review the core learning outcomes and rubric in the Portfolio assignment, and then choose one learning outcome to discuss. Write about a paragraph that describes your understanding of this particular learning outcome, and your own progress toward it. Do you meet expectations? Exceed them? Do you still have significant work to do?
- Think back to the start of the term. What did you expect or want from this course? What will your portfolio of writing reveal about what you got out of this course? Did you learn what you expected to? Are you surprised by what you learned?
- How did you choose the essays to include in your portfolio? What is important about each one? How has each essay evolved since you first started working on it?
- In what ways will your portfolio represent your best work? In what ways did you stretch yourself in these writing projects? What is new for you in these writing projects? What should your instructor notice in the portfolio that you will take away with you from this course?
- What does your portfolio reveal about what you do especially well as a writer?
- What does your portfolio reveal about the challenges that you face as a writer? Where are you still stuck or struggling? What do you wish we could do over or spend more time learning about?
- What is the next step for you as a writer? What do you need to learn next? What skills still need practice? What writing challenges do you anticipate facing in your upcoming coursework? In your profession?
Remember that good writers anticipate and respond to their readers’ questions. Think about whether your portfolio might raise different questions from the ones I’ve listed. What else do you think I would want to know about these writing projects? And what else do you want me to know?