Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Discussion Question 1
Theories, hypotheses, and laws form the life-blood of chemistry. Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, conduct research on scientific theories, hypotheses, and laws. Based on your research, answer the following:
- What do you think is the difference between a scientific theory, scientific hypothesis, and scientific law?
- Is there a sequential move from one to another; amongst scientific law, theory, and a hypothesis?
- Describe controlled conditions to find a scientific solution to a problem.
Discussion Question 2
Every measurement has a measurement uncertainty. Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, conduct research on measurement uncertainty. Based on your understanding, respond to the following:
- How can precise and accurate measurement be achieved in spite of the inherent measurement uncertainty? (You will want to define accuracy and precision).
- What are the types of measurement errors? Explain at least three such errors.