Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Unit II PowerPoint Presentation Scenario: You are the lead sales representative at your place of employment, and you currently have an opportunity to present your product or service to a prospect that you have been targeting for many months. Based on the seven steps of personal selling, create a 14-slide PowerPoint presentation that does/answers the following:
1. Develop and present an overall sales strategy for this opportunity.
2. Develop a presentation for this opportunity.
3. Discuss what objections you might encounter and how you will counter those objections.
4. Describe the buying signals you may encounter and which technique(s) you would employ to close the business.
5. What, if any, follow up will be needed in order to “post close” and maintain your new customer? Your PowerPoint presentation must include the following elements:
Slide 1: title page
Slides 2-3: a summary of the seven steps to personal selling
Slide 4: a summary of the overall sales strategy you would use for this opportunity
Slides 5-10: the brief sales pitch that you would use to present your product or service to your customer
Slide 11: the objections you might encounter for this sales opportunity and how you will counter those objections
Slide 12: the buying signals you may encounter and which technique(s) you would use to close the business
Slide 13: the follow up item(s) you may need to “post close” and maintain your customer
Slide 14: list of sources (required) using APA guidelines Your submission must be a minimum of 14 slides as detailed above. References should include your textbook plus a minimum of one additional credible reference. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations, and cited per APA guidelines.
Hair, J. F., Anderson, R. E, Mehta, R., & Babin, B. J. (2009). Sales management: Building customer relationships and
partnerships. Boston, MA: Houghton Mifflin.