Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You are a captain in charge of operations within your police department. As part of your responsibilities, you supervise the human resources department. It has been brought to your attention that a complaint has been filed by one of the department’s female officers alleging instances of sexual harassment by her supervisor. Taking into account, the psychological and sociological dimensions of human behavior and reviewing the department’s sexual harassment policy, you find that it was written by the previous administration and is not in compliance with the sexual harassment policy guidelines as handed down by recent Supreme Court decisions.You bring this to the attention of your chief, and he has instructed you to do the following:
Key Assignment Guidelines Complete the following:
Address the following in 1,500–2,000 words:
Provide a draft sexual harassment policy that is in compliance with the latest Supreme Court decisions.
- How you would implement a training program for all of the employees related to the revised sexual harassment policy?
- What challenges exist to this policy-making process and training implementation? Explain.
Contrast and compare at least 2 established sexual harassment policies.
- Choose 1 from your local police department and 1 from your state law enforcement agency.
- How are they similar?
- How are they different?
- Explain in detail.
- Do you think that sexual harassment is a common experience among women in law enforcement? Why or why not? Use external research to fully justify your argument.
- Provide a draft sexual harassment policy that is in compliance with the latest Supreme Court decisions.
- Be sure to reference all of your sources using APA style.