Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For each image, include the following information in “bullet” format (cut and paste the items below to use as your template): when done, I will be asking for replies on 2 other posts.
Painting #1: https://goo.gl/images/ZvHzNv
Painting #2: http://collection.sdmart.org/Obj2671?sid=648&x=379…
- Artist name
- Name of the artwork
- Medium (what it’s made of….oil paint, charcoal, etc)
- Attach the image
- Style of Representation: these are the general forms/styles of representation, or how art “looks”. Describe how it qualifies according to one of the styles. You must describe details of the artwork; anything from color, texture, flat areas, 3-D areas, size, whatever it seems to you to discuss to back up your choice of style.
• Representational or Naturalistic: Idealized, Expressionist, Surreal
- FORMAL ELEMENTS and PRINCIPLES OF COMPOSITION: Identify the artwork in regards to the noticeable elements & principles with your new vocabulary; you don’t need to address ALL of the elements/principles, just the ones that are dominant. Remember, now that we have a list of things to look for, we can identify them more easily. You MUST use the correct vocabulary (from the textbook) in order to earn credit.
- FORMAL ELEMENTS: line, light and value, color, texture and pattern, shape and volume, space, time and motion, chance, improvisation and spontaneity.
- PRINCIPLES OF COMPOSITION: balance, rhythm, proportion and scale, emphasis, unity and variety.