Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Can you describe gout, sign and symptoms, treatment, prognosis and answer these questions please, I need at least 5 that are no older than 5 years references.
1. The use of these medications can trigger gout?
2. Dietary recommendations for a patient with gout include avoiding foods high in:
A. Artificial flavors and colors.
C. Vitamin C
3. Differentiation between gout and pseudogout can involve all of the following except:
A. Analysis of minerals in the blood.
B. Analysis of joint fluid.
C. X-ray of the affected joint.
D. Measuring thyroid function.
4. The clinical presentation of gout is:
A. Slow onset of discomfort over days.
B. Swelling and pain in the affected joint.
C. Improvement of symptoms with rest.
5. Which of the following patients with acute gout is the best candidate for local corticosteroid injection?
A. A 66y/o with a gastric ulcer.
B. A 44y/o taking a thiazide diuretic.
C. A 68y/o with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
D. A 32y/o who is a binge drinker.