Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Generate assessment tools which collect data towards supporting and improving children’s learning.
In this module, you were asked to read about, review, and research a variety of early childhood assessment methods. Take some time to identify an assessment method that you would like to learn more about.
In a 3-4 page paper, written in APA format, identify the name of the two (2) assessment tools and/or methods you plan on reviewing. Devote at least one (1) full page to each assessment tool, including the following:
- The type/method employed by the assessment tools (checklist, anecdotal reports, rating scale, etc.).
- An overview of the methods you have chosen which includes the domain(s) the tool focuses on (social-emotional, linguistic, environmental, etc.), and the possible purposes for this assessment (curriculum evaluation, child behavior, language acquisition, environmental influences, developmental screening, etc.). This must be supported by at least two (2) credible references (no blogs!).
- Include a 1-page reflection about your research which includes the reason you have chosen these specific tools/methods. Consider:
- Your own personal style preferences
- The focus/subject for the information you would like to gather
- How this tool will support child development
- Include visual samples of the tools you selected. Incorporate these images at the end of your written content. You may provide your own images or find appropriate options using the Rasmussen College Library or your favorite Internet search engine.
Your paper should reflect proper spelling and grammar as well as include a References page containing at least two (2) credible references.
All information sources and in-text citations must be done in APA format.