Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Please do a paragraph about this post with this instruction .
post most have 4 or more sentences . you also have to have a high quality post from a content perspective. This means it also needs to do more than agree with or praise a class mate. If you agree with a classmate, explain why, give an example, share what you learned in the readings
“Data in qualitative studies are collected through interviews, focus groups, observation, and review of documents” (Burns & Grove, 2011) and this data management, analysis, and interpretation require clear procedures to ensure methodological rigor and credibility of the findings. Managing qualitative databases can be applied to both manual and electronic analyses. Documentation of data activity is essential to maintaining data integrity and facilitating efficient write-ups during analysis. A competent system for tracking, processing and managing data is key to the successful and timely completion of a research study. The following are ways to organize these data:
1) Keeping copies of important information. A data management system should also be backed up and backups updated as data preparation and analysis proceeds.
2) Arranging field notes or researcher commentary in a chronological, genre, cast-of-characters, event or activity, topical or quantitative data file schema.
3) Creating a system for labeling and storing interviews. This includes a unique name or case identifier for each file that communicates crucial information about the file to researchers.
4) Cataloging all documents and artifacts.
5) Providing for the safe storage of all materials.
6) Checking for missing data.
7) Developing a process for reading and reviewing text.