Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Lab – Cyberstalking or Cyberbullying and Laws to Protect Individuals
Please ensure at least 2 real-world examples are discussed and integrated in the literature review.
In this lab you will conduct a review of the literature on this topic and complete a literature review on this topic. There are many sites that can assist in the formatting and content of a literature review. Here is an example: http://guides.lib.ua.edu/c.php?g=39963&p=253698
Some of the questions to consider are:
- What is the business problem/issue formulated by the author?
- Is it clearly defined?
- Could the problem have been approached more effectively or from another perspective?
- Has the author also evaluated the literature relevant to this problem/issue?
- Does the author agree or disagree with the relevant literature?
- How does the article contribute to your understanding of the problem or topic?
Literature Review Expectations:
- At least 10 peer-reviewed articles are to be included in the literature review.
- It should be organized by theme or subject of the article.
- A minimum of one paragraph is required per article is required.
- The review must be synthesized, and the articles analyzed for content as it relates to the content of the case study above.
- Free of grammatical errors.
- No evidence of plagiarism.
- Since this is Information Technology related the articles cannot be greater than 5-years old unless it considered a seminal article.
- The literature review must be run through the plagiarism detector and no more than 25% of the articles should be used by another student. If there is a greater than 25% match in the paper it will receive a point deduction of 50%. If greater than 50% is a match the submission will receive a 0 without an option for resubmission. If there is a match in articles the synthetization and analyzation of the material MUST be original for content.
Be sure to use appropriate APA format and cite your Reading or other sources that you used in your literature review.
The literature review should contain enough information to adequately answer the business problem provided in the case study and contain no spelling, grammar, or APA errors. Points deducted from grade for each writing,
Also review the university policy on plagiarism. If you have any questions, please contact your professor.
Directions for Submitting Your Lab
Place your literature review in the drobox for the Unit 3 Lab.