counter terrorism, annotated bibliography assignment help
Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
*NOTE: I only need the thesis statement, outline, and Annonated bib. The “week 5 ” information I posted below is only for help…
Countering the ISIS/ISIL Threat
Review the instructions for the Final Paper in Week Five of your online
course or in the “Components of Course Evaluation” section of this
guide. (SEE BELOW MARKED ******)
Develop a thesis and outline, and an Annotated bibliography for
at least five sources to be used in your final paper in addition to the
references identified in the assignment. This prep assignment is
intended to help you prepare for the final draft of the Framework, which
is due in Week Five.
This assignment must contain the following elements:
- Thesis. Write a thesis statement for your Final
Project. The thesis statement should synthesize the point or claim you
intend to argue or prove in your paper. In your Final Paper, the thesis
should be the final sentence of your introduction and the first sentence
of your conclusion.
- Outline. The outline must include all of the required components stated in the assignment instructions.
- Annotated Bibliography of five academic references. The annotated bibliography must contain:
- APA Citation.
- A summary of the article to include, what the author tested, major conclusions and recommendations.
- Summarize how each source will contribute to your Framework.
Students are reminded of Ashford University standards for academic research. Scholarly references standards include:
- Primary (original) sources written by experts in the field of study
- Secondary sources supported by research in primary sources
- Credible sources (experts in the area of study)
- Relevant research (materials are pertinent to the area of study)
- Peer-reviewed journal articles (journal articles reviewed by recognized experts in the relevant field of study) are required.
- Official Government Websites are appropriate sources of information.
- Educational websites may be appropriate in some cases but should be evaluated carefully.
The following are examples of what is not acceptable for academic research and referencing:
- Wikipedia, other wikis, or blogs
- Websites and other sources that do not provide quality
researched materials (site does not use credible sources to support the
information in the document
APA Title and Reference Page
The assignment should include a properly formatted APA (6th ed.) style
title and reference page. The reference page must include at least five
academic sources. In addition to the required APA citation for each
source, the reference page should also include a summary of the source.
**********************WEEK 5 FINAL PROJECT INFORMATION BELOW:*****************************
Develop a Thesis, Outline, and Annotated Bibliography: Countering the ISIS/ISIL Threat
Throughout this course you have studied various terrorist groups and
intelligence capability to counter the threats posed by these groups.
For this project, review one of the following news websites to gain a thorough understanding of ISIS/ISIL terrorist group:
- ABC News. (2015, February 23) ISIS: Trail of terror. Retrieved from: http://abcnews.go.com/WN/fullpage/isis-trail-terror-isis-threat-us-25053190
- Al-Jazeera America. (n.d.). Iraq in turmoil. Retrieved from: http://america.aljazeera.com/topics/topic/international-location/middle-east/iraq.html
- CBS News. (n.d.). The fight against ISIS. Retrieved from: http://www.cbsnews.com/isis/
- CNN News (n.d.) ISIS. Retrieved from: http://www.cnn.com/search/?text=ISIS
- Fox News (n.d.) ISIS. Retrieved from: http://www.foxnews.com/category/world/isis
Then, select two of the following Congressional Research Service Reports (Note Week 5 Readings). Read the Introductions and Summaries of each report.
- Archick, K., Belkin, P., Blanchard, C., Humud C., & Mix, D. (2015, April 27). European Fighters in Syria and Iraq: Assessments, responses, and Issues for the United States. Congressional Research Service, Washington D.C. Retrieved from: http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/row/R44003.pdf
- Blanchard, C., Humud C., Katzman K., & Weed, M. (2015, June 11). The Islamic State: Crisis and U.S. Policy. Congressional Research Service, Washington D.C. Retrieved from: http://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/R43612.pdf
- Blanchard, C., Humud C., & Nikitin, M. (2015, July 2015). Armed Conflict in Syria: Overview and U.S. Response. Congressional Research Service, Washington D.C. Retrieved from: https://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33487.pdf
- Humud, C., Pirog, R., & Rosen, L. (2015, April 10).Islamic State Financing and U.S. Policy Approaches. Congressional Research Service, Washington D.C. Retrieved from: https://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/terror/R43980.pdf
Using the knowledge you have learned in this course evaluating various
terrorist groups and the threat they pose, use the Intelligence Cycle
(Note Week Two, readings and forums) to help demonstrate your
understanding of the threat posed by ISIS to the America. Develop an
intelligence request and provide recommendations to law enforcement
agencies from the Department of Homeland Security on how to counter the
ISIS/ISIL threat. Your Final Project must address the following:
- Understanding the Threat. Summarize who ISIS/ISIL is and why ISIS/ISIL is a threat to America.
Intelligence Assets and Capability. Based on the
threat, select three intelligence agencies to generate actionable
intelligence on ISIS/ISIL. Describe the capabilities of the intelligence
asset and the type of intelligence gathered by the intelligence agency.
Finally, explain how the combination of the three intelligence assets
will work together to provide a better understanding of the threat, the
methods, and capabilities of ISIS/ISIL.
Develop a Request For Intelligence (RFI). Based on
your analysis of the threat, voids in intelligence on the threat, and
the available intelligence assets, develop a specific request for
intelligence (RFI) from the appropriate intelligence agencies to
identify future intelligence requirements.
DHS Recommendations to Law Enforcement Agencies.
Provide a minimum of two recommendations from DHS to law enforcement
agencies to adjust operations to counter the ISIS/ISIL threat to
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Most students find it hard to finish papers at some point in their studies. If it ever happens to you, don’t get desperate—we have a service for every writing emergency! Whether you’re stuck with a problem, equation, or a piece of creative writing, we will definitely come to your rescue. Fill in the order form with the details of your paper. Write your personal instructions so we can meet your expectations.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper