Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
copy and paste the link below.
Pushout: The Criminalization of Black Girls in Schools – Trailer
View and write a 2-3 page review of the film. You should discuss the film’s content in relation to these essential questions.
1. What is the purpose of education? What role does schooling play in our society? How does the purpose of education change in response to sociocultural and sociopolitical shifts in society?
2. Who is served by educational systems? Who is not served? How has that changed? How has that remained the same?
3. How do students best learn? How does that answer differ depending on which students? Why? How do I know?
4. What should students learn? What counts as learning? How do we know when students have learned? How do we know when teachers have learned?
5. What is the teacher’s role in education? What is the responsibility of the teacher? How is that role historical, political, and context-specific?
6. What is my philosophy of education? How did I arrive at this philosophy of education?
7. What should education look like for a future that is very different from past eras?