Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Through research from sources provided in the course and from academic and scholarly resources outside of the course, evaluate and discuss the following elements:
- Analyze two competitive advantage management strategies that are effective in creating an organizational advantage through elevating enterprise performance
- Determine strategies that will create effective leadership for an organization to gain and maintain a competitive advantage.
- Apply competitive advantage management strategies that will strengthen internal and external organizational relationships and create organizational growth to your organization (or a former one).
The paper should contain the following APA formatted elements:
- Title Page.
- Body of the essay (Your researched response).
- References Section.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write a response between 750 – 1000 words for the body of the essay (The title page, abstract, conclusion and References section are not counted toward the word requirement.) (approximately 4-6 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style.
- Address all three elements fully.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Use ONLY 3 references from outside the course material (You may use the academic resources included in the Week 8 Bibliography.) one reference must be from EBSCOhost. The course textbook and lectures can be used, but are not counted toward the five reference requirement.
- References must come from sources such as, academic and scholarly journals and essays found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style. Provide citations everywhere information from the sources is used for foundational support and for validation of opinions.
- Use the third person narrative and avoid the use of the first and second person narrative and terms such as; I, me, myself, you, your, yourself, we or us (or related form such as let’s (let us) or we’ll, we’ve (we will / we have) among others). This will prevent the author or other parties from becoming the subject matter and will maintain the focus of the paper on the central theme and subject matter found in the elements.
- Be informational and avoid being conversational.
Annals of the University of Oradea. Series: International Relations and
European Studies (Analele UniversităŃii din Oradea. Seria: RelaŃii
InternaŃionale şi Studii Europene), Editura UniversităŃii din Oradea, Tom 1,
2009, 202 p., ISSN 2067-1253
The scientific research expertise of the collective chair from the European Studies
and International Relations department of the Faculty of History, Geography and
International Relations, University of Oradea and of its partners has taken shape by
publishing the first issue of the Annals. The volume is structured in five chapters, each
one of them approaching a specific subject from within International Relations. The
chapter dedicated to the International Relations History holds forth new investigation
methods and also new documents analyzing the relations between different countries or
cultures at different historic moments.
The section dedicated to communication within International Relations, subject
that has been of great interest for authors ever since 2001 (proof of this is the four
volumes published after the international conferences that took place in Oradea: The Role
of Mass Media and the New Information and Communication Technologies in the
democratization Process of Central and Eastern Europe Societies (2002); The Contribution
of Mass Media to the Extension of European Union (2003); International and European
Security versus the Explosion of the Global Media (2004); Media and the Good
Governance facing the Challenge of the EU Enlargement (2005)), tapping into subjects
connected to the reglementation of the European mass media, the European Union’s
communication strategy or communication concerning the quality of higher learning in
Central and Eastern Europe. One of the permanent key-directions of the authors’
preoccupations and studies within the field of communication is the role of the mass
media as a vector of communication within International Relations.
The Cross-border cooperation problem is approached from different angles:
administrative, economic, law, political, social or demographic, in order to highlight through
this instrument all the regional development characteristics. In this issue, the technical and
political sides are privileged in their articles by both Romanian and foreign authors.
The subject of the European Security in an international context is an ambitious
one, at its very start, but with fast and objective developing perspectives with the
contribution of the country’s and outside specialists and researchers, who are preoccupied
by the strategic partnership and by the political analysis in the regions from instable areas.
In the first issue of the Annals the role of the OSCE in the European Security’s
architecture and the position of the Romania’s President concerning the foreign and
external policies are analyzed.
The last section of the magazine is reserved to the conceptual and methodological
dimensions of the international relations sphere and it brings together different subjects,
like the International Business Ethics, the European Union’s theories and architects, as
well as Europe’s political future.
The five sections and fields of interest proposed to the readers will not exclude
other modern subjects that will enhance the interest of researchers within the field of
International Relations and European Studies. Therefore, the magazine has great odds of
improvement in this multi dimensional area and of becoming a landmark for all those who
are interested. Its scientific contents and relevant practical approaches recommend th