Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Paper Due APA Format
Class: Problem Solving Skills
Topic: I currently worked for logistics company as a Freight Broker located in Ukraine after the war started, I lost all contact with my boss and the Human Resources they do not respond to calls, emails etc. I am currently still getting a weekly check from that company in Ukraine but there is no accountability or any communication at all. Problem is what do I do about still receive an income from overseas and how to keep my job ethically. What to do when you are outsourced by a company overseas that is at war?
Complete Assignment Below Using Topic Stated Above- If it helps our text is a Cengage Problem Solving and Decision Making 3rd Addition
Create a title page and a reference page for your final semester project (paper). Your semester project must be in APA format. Your final semester project must include the following sections:
Part 1- State the problem (Problem Statement)
- Recognize the problem
Select an approach for solving the problem
- Intuitive or systematic
Part 2- Identify the problem owners and stakeholders
- Solicit input from problem owners
- Recognize opinions and assumptions
- Communicate your progress/ Do your homework
- Provide choices
- Promote your solution
Part 3- Determine the causes
- Differentiate between symptoms and causes
- Look for more than one causes
- Consider cost
- Use the 5 Whys technique
- Create cause- and- effect diagram-Fishbone diagram
Part 4- Identify potential risks and how to manage them
- Be aware of potential risks
- Assess risks
- Develop a back-up plan
Part 5- Gather and analyze your data
- Define your data needs
- Document the data and its sources
- Examine existing information first
- Rely on people as your most important resource
Part 6- Evaluate options
- Choose an evaluation method
- Select and weight criteria
- Rate the alternatives
- Make a decision
Part 7- Implement the solution-Add
- Develop a Implementation plan
- Determine what the decision is
- How the solution will be put into place
- Outline how solution will be monitored and evaluated
- Part 8- Discuss any obstacles you encountered in your process
The semester project must include all 8 parts listed in the “Assignment” section above. Ten points will be deduct for each missing part.
All submissions are required to be written in a professional manner and communicated effectively using American Standard English.
Place your name, course and section number, and the assignment title at the top of the document.
Use one-inch margins.
Use a 12-point Times New Roman or Courier font.
Use double line spacing in the document.