Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Often there are many contributing causes in the development of a specific problem/issue. These causes may be complex and may involve individuals, institutions, and/or environmental factors, for example. This complexity increases the difficulty in creating a solution for the problem. Thus, prior to developing solutions, there must be a critical analysis of the problem/issue. The analysis must address the many potential causes of the problem/issue and determine which had the most impact on its development. Critical analysis relies on the literature and resources that address the specific problem.
In this Application, you will focus on a critical analysis of the problem utilizing the findings from the literature collected in Weeks 4 and 5.
- Review the resources you collected and summarized in Weeks 4 and 5.
- Review the questions in the “Critical Analysis Template,” located in the Resources area on the left navigation bar.
- Think about the causes of the problem or the issue you have identified, and consider who or what are the major contributors to this problem.
- Think about the impacts of the problem.
By Day 7, briefly describe, in 2-3 pages, the problem/issue and the problem statement you developed.
- Identify the major contributors to the problem (who, what) and briefly explain how they contribute to/cause the problem.
- Explain at least two causes of the problem.
- Explain at least two effects of the problem.