Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
I am currently in a graduate master’s level course that is titled “Strategic Planning & Implementation” and am needing some help on a following research paper of a “former employer” of mine (included web links below about the “OhioHealth” hospital medical organization that I used to work for and also must include No Plagiarism and APA citations used, including three or more peer-reviewed references with web links provided (meaning more than one author for peer-reviewed sources).
Choose an organization according to the following:
- Current employer
- Most recent or former employer (My former employer of “OhioHealth” organization; web links about the organization provided below):
About OhioHealth: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/
OhioHealth Who We Are: https://www.ohiohealth.com/careers/who-we-are/
- Place of business that you have patronized or have been familiar with over a long period of time.
- Avoid choosing an organization that is so large that historical data would be difficult to apply. Firms in the Russell 2000® index may fit well, whereas firms in the Dow 30 Industrial index probably do not.
- The organization can be a start-up that you or a significant other may create in the future. For a start-up, focus on an entrepreneurial idea that is of substantive interest, so this project leaves you with a product you may leverage in the future.
Write a 1,050-word or more (excluding cover and reference page wording) paper in which you address the following:
- Identify the major components of the strategic management process.
- Discuss how these components work together to create value for the organization.
- Evaluate the company’s mission statement, vision statement, motivation strategy, innovation strategy, and people strategy. If the organization does not have one or more of these, how does that affect the organization and its people?
- Explain the role of ethics and corporate social responsibility in strategic planning. How does this direct their strategy? How does the organization’s vison and mission align with your own values and vision? If you are currently working for the organization, how does your role influence this and vice versa? (Side Note: Not currently working there, but used too).
- References-APA three or more peer-reviewed (more than one author used); include direct web links.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Per instructor request, No Plagiarism and will be checked; include proper APA peer-reviewed citations in paper and references that include “direct web links” of peer-reviewed sources. Must include three or more peer-reviewed sources (as in more than one author used cited). Also, include proper headings and sub-title headings of above topic discussions.