Review the opening case from chapter 6: “Amazon is hiring…Big timeâ€. In a three- to five- page paper (not including the title and reference pages): Create a recruiting and staffing strategy for Amazon. Select a position from the given list to
Review the opening case from chapter 6: “Amazon is hiring…Big timeâ€. In a three- to five- page paper (not including the title and reference pages):
- Create a recruiting and staffing strategy for Amazon.
- Select a position from the given list to write a recruiting and staffing plan. (The fulltime positions you can select from include: Warehouse Supervisor, Delivery Representative, and Customer Service Manager.)
Your paper should include the following:
- An introduction (includes a thesis statement, the position selected and preview of your paper).
- Legal landscape-what are special legal considerations you would like the company to be aware of?
- A recruiting plan for the position selected:
- Explain what recruiting is and why it is important.
- Explain the tools you will utilize to find candidates for your selected position and why you selected each tool.
- A selection plan for the position that includes the following:
- An explanation of what staffing is and why it is important.
- What assessments will you use? Why?
- What type of interviewing techniques will you use? Why?
- Five interview questions for your candidate.
- Conclusion paragraph including restatement of the thesis.
Read â€œAmazon hiring 7,000 workersâ€ for additional information.
Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center and it must include citations and references for the text and at least three scholarly sources, in which one must be from the Ashford University Library.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.