Review Martha moxley murder case and answer the following questions.. I have already set the template as it is.
Use 3 different references
Witness(es) (main witnesses only):
1. Description of crime
2. Prosecutionâ€™s Case: Testimonial and Real Evidence provided in court – list the main testimonial and real evidence presented by the Prosecutor. List the witnesses and what testimonial evidence they provided. List the real (physical evidence) and discuss if the evidence was direct or circumstantial; discuss if any scientific evidence was presented and describe it BE VERY DETAILED!
3. Defense Case: Was there a main argument (main theme) that the defense used? Testimonial and Real Evidence provided in court – list the main testimonial and real evidence presented by the Defense. List the witnesses and what testimonial evidence they provided. List the real (physical evidence) and discuss if the evidence was direct or circumstantial; discuss if any scientific evidence was presented and describe it BE VERY DETAILED!
4. Do you feel that intent was proven by the Prosecution or not? Explain.
5. Was any evidence obtained from the defendantâ€™s home, vehicle, or self? If so, were there any challenges to the search and seizure of that evidence and what were the results of the challenge? If there werenâ€™t any search/seizure challenges discovered in your research, what evidence discussed in the case do you think could have been challenged (and why)?
6. Was a photo line-up or live line-up used to identify the defendant or anyone else in this case? Explain. How was the defendant identified? Explain.
7. Did the case provide circumstantial evidence of guilt (flight, evidence of concealment, sudden wealth, possession of stolen property, etc)? Explain. If circumstantial evidence of guilt was not discussed in this case, provide an example that could be most likely for this case.
8. Was there any character issues discussed by either the prosecution or defense?If so, describe how that was presented. Do you feel it helped or hurt the side that presented character issues? If character issues were not discussed, provide your own character issues that you think could have been discussed in the case.
9. Were any witnesses impeached or attempt impeachment? Describe. If not, which witness could have been most likely impeached, in your opinion and why?
10. Were any hearsay exceptions presented? If so, describe. If not, provide hearsay exceptions that might be likely for this case.
11. Were any privileged communications argued? If so, describe. If not, describe what privileged communications could have been argued.
12. Do you feel the case was proven beyond a reasonable doubt, and why do you feel that? If not, what were the main issues that made the case weak, in your opinion?
13. Were there any other remarkable facts (facts worth mentioning) about this case? Was there anything that you learned from this AOJ 202 course that helped you to understand or notice about this case?
14. If you were the prosecutor or defense attorney, what would you have done differently in arguing for or against this case?