Complete an Internet search for leadership plans, and then identify a structure to use or develop your own. Then, prepare a comprehensive scholarly paper that addresses the following:
- Create a personal plan for leadership development for your specific academic environment or the one you aspire to reach.
- Identify and explain the required skills and knowledge. Provide specific examples to support your thoughts.
- Evaluate the aspects of your current or aspirant position using the course resources and additional scholarly literature.
- Explain how you plan to achieve those goals.
- Provide SMART recommendations (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound) for each goal.
Support your assignment with at least seven scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 12-15 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.