Imagine you work for a consulting firm and you have been asked to present a business strategy to a small business owner. The business has been struggling to make a profit the past two years, and you are trying to understand what could be done to increase sales and attract potential customers.
Using the environmental factors of a business covered in the course textbook Understanding business, research an industry of your choice and describe the major changes that have been or are currently occurring in that industry.
Create a 7- to 10- slide, multimedia-rich MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation with speaker notes in which you:
- Identify several key business strategies that the business should consider.
- Compare the business strategies selected and determine which would be the most useful for the current situation.
- Identify what impact each environmental factor has on the business.
- Explain how a change in each one of these factors could have an impact on the business.
- Select two business strategies that could be used to capitalize on trends you identified in your research.
- Determine the metrics that the business should use to evaluate the selected business strategy for effectiveness.