Please read all requirements for each paper carefully. There will be 4 sepearte papers please do not submit as 1 paper combined.
This is a thesis paper. Each module will represent a chapter of the combined paper. By the end of module 4 there will be 4 chapters and the body will be a minimum of 20-25 pages.
Each Module (1-3) will be separate papers that are 6-7 pages each and must be in proper ABA format. Title page and reference page.
The except to this format will be module 4 which will combine the first 3 papers (module 1-3 excluding the title page and reference page) with the new information in module 4 and put into thesis format.
- Therefore, when your Case is complete, compile your final thesis-style paper in accord with the following requirements:
- Use of proper APA Style of formatting, referencing, and writing is required.
- The final thesis-style paper requires the following: Title Page, Table of Contents, and References. See the APA Sample Paper and other use of APA Style at the Purdue OWL: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/media/pdf/200902120…
- The final paper will consist of four (4) chapters (Modules 1-4 Case).
- The body of the final paper must be a minimum of 20-25 pages in length (not including title page, references, etc.).
- The reference page will contain ALL references used for all modules.
Some references have been provided please do additional research for each module.
Each module should have a minimum of 5 references. Please see the attachments for individual papers AND some references. If you are unable to retrive any references just let me know and I can pull it and add it as an attachment.