Project Description: A product that I envision is Obesity is one of the significant health issues that affect the citizens of the country. In the current years, there have been reported cases of increased obesity in children. I propose to digitize a gaming app that educates children on healthy foods and also has an image of how their character will look like if they don’t eat healthy. This game can be implemented in schools as one of their daily actives which can be useful in spreading awareness in communities and also educating kids and parents about the dangers of poor lifestyle choices.
Note: Answer each question on each paragraph
- What is the problem?
- What evidence supports that the problem exists?
- Is the problem urgent, underserved, unworkable, and/or unavoidable?
- Is the problem conspicuous and/or critical?
- Who is the target customer?
- What are their needs and wants?
- What is the market size?
The Value Proposition
- What gains will customers experience?
- What pains will customers experience?
The Minimum Viable Prototype
- Who are the competitors and their customers?
- What are our minimum viable features?
- Why are these features valuable and rare?
- What is our prototype?
- What are the competitorsâ€™ pricing strategies and prices?
- What is our pricing strategy and prices?
The Placement Strategy
- What are our distribution channels?
- Who are our intermediaries?
The Promotional Strategy
- What is the advertising plan and budget?
- What is the public relations plan?
- What is the personal selling plan?
- What is the direct marketing plan and budget?
- What is the sales promotion plan and budget?
The Sales Process?
- What is our sales process?
The Revenues and Costs
- What are our itemized estimated costs in year one and year two?
- What types of revenue streams are used by competitors?
- What types of revenue streams will we use?
- What are our estimated revenues in year one and year two?
The Funding Plan
- What are our funding requirements?
- Who are our candidate sources of funding?
- Who are the founders?
- Who are the advisors?
- Who are the key partners?
- There should be at least unique 10 reference sources (i.e. 10 different article, reports, etc.). While you may repeat a citation (i.e. reference one report multiple times), referencing one report multiple times counts as one citation.
- As these references should be specific to the industry, competitors, market, etc. for your new venture, do not include the textbook, articles, lectures, or lecture slides for the course as references.
- Also be sure to include a breath of references; at least ten different references should used in this project.
- List the full reference in APA format.
- Do not be concerned with indenting and Canvas may remove indents upon submitting.