Assignment 1: Controlling or Not Controlling Your Brand
Tim Leberecht, the Chief Marketing Officer at NBBJ, is a communications expert, published author, and sought-after speaker on marketing issues, branding, and great design.
Review the following:
- NBBJ People: Tim Leberecht. Retrieved from http://www.nbbj.com/people/
Using the University online library resources and valid Internet sites, research Tim Leberecht. Design a marketing campaign for a current product of your choice using the knowledge you gained in your research. You may use the same product you selected for Module 3: Assignment 2.- COCA-COLA
Complete the following:
- Include details of your marketing campaign in your posting. These might include but are not limited to campaign parameters from your annual marketing goals; campaign objectives; the marketing mix (4 Ps: price, product, promotion, and place) for your campaign; creatives (including images, collateral, and topics).
- Critically analyze the value of the approach suggested by Tim Leberecht.
- Compare Leberecht’s marketing approach to other approaches you are familiar with.
- Assess how Leberecht’s approach could be applied to your own organization or an organization of your choice.
- Discuss what might work and what is not applicable in Leberecht’s approach.
- Support your position with at least two peer-reviewed journal articles.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.