Your group will collaboratively create a proposal for a product, system, process or program for which you want approval from a specific audience (a community, corporation, or other organization). Your group’s job is to persuade your audience to support and implement your proposal. The only topic requirement is that it falls under the broad topic of sustainability.
Proposals will be 10-20 pages, following the guidelines of the Markel textbook in Chapter 20. You will include at least 2 graphic elements and the following written elements:
1) Summary (briefly, on the TITLE PAGE)
2) Introduction (context, scope, and organization of the proposal)
3) Proposed Program (Plan of Work)
4) Qualifications and Experience (credentials of your team members).
5) Budget (can be approximate; ballpark)
7) Appendixes, if applicable
8) Bibliography (sources, at least 5). Please use APA style for the sources.
One member of the group will submit the file to this Dropbox folder with the following title, “Group#__Proposal.docx” by the due date.