read the case then Each question answer is roughly 4/5 lines and the total answer should be 1-2 pages.
- What could go wrong? Imagine you are a marketing executive at AEO. This proposal has come across your desk from one of your marketing teams and your advertising agency. What are the major risks of this campaign? How likely is each of these?
2. What could go right? What does AEO potentially stand to gain from this campaign? What are the potential upsides? How likely is each of these?
3. Would you approve it? Is there anything you would change to minimize risks?
4. How do you measure success? Supposing you decided to approve this campaign and it ran, what metrics would you use to determine the success of this campaign?
5. How do you make this successful? Supposing you decided to approve this campaign and it ran, what would your marketing efforts be to achieve specific success metrics? What would be done on social media, not on social media? How would the marketing efforts be designed and managed to minimize risk?