This assignment helps you develop the skills to master the following course competencies:
- Apply theories, models, and practices of marketing.
- Communicate in a manner that is professional and consistent with expectations for members of the business profession.
This assignment helps you develop the skills to master the following objectives:
- Identify an opportunity to apply the principles of marketing planning methodology.
- Analyze the fundamental principles of the marketing mix.
Revisit the MBA6012 Course Alignment Map to review how all activities assist you in achieving the course competencies and overall program outcomes.
Submit the Company Selection and Overview assignment. This assignment requires you to:
- Select a company.
- Summarize the company’s marketing mix based on one or several of the following elements crucial to marketing management as discussed in chapters 1, 2, and 15 of your Marketing Management text:
- Product and branding strategies (appropriate service strategy if the company has a consumer orientation).
- Pricing strategies.
- Supply chain strategies (how they place the product in the market).
- Integrated marketing communications.
- Promotional strategy.
- For the company you have selected, provide an explanation for the following:
- The company’s presence in domestic and international markets.
- The company’s vision and execution of strategy that set its direction.
- The company’s plans for growing and servicing its customer base.
Note: The company you select for analysis in this course will be the one you have to analyze for the remainder of the course as you build your final project. Take time this week to read the Integrated Global Marketing Case Study course project description to familiarize yourself with its objectives and grading criteria. As you choose your company, carefully consider whether you will be able to have access to enough information that will cater to the research scope required for all the components of your project.
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations should be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Resources: Minimum of 2 sources required.
- Length: 2–3 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.