Option 1: Consumer Learning
Select a product, either existing or from your ingenuity, and design an ad purporting to teach consumers how to use the product and explain its benefits/features. In a well-written, 3- to 4-page paper demonstrating CSU-Global standards, be sure to discuss the cues, or stimuli, represented in the ad.
Answer the following questions:
- What are the possible responses that could be elicited from viewing the ad? Define the potential reinforcement for a customer who purchases the product upon viewing the ad.
- How can the company continue to add value to the customer experience even after the purchase is complete?
Refer to the figures in our chapter reading regarding Proctor & Gamble’s Febreze product for direction with this assignment.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- 3-4 pages in length, not including title and reference pages
- Formatted according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements
- Include at least 3 outside sources. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these sources.