Your staff is your most important asset and will make your grant intervention come to life. As such, your portrayal of how they will accomplish their work as part of your grant intervention is paramount to your success. Using the Internet, research how to write a staffing plan. Based on your research, address the following:
- Create a staffing plan that shows the number of full- and part-time staff, including contractors and volunteers, who will implement your chosen public health intervention in response to your chosen FOA.
- Deliver the staffing plan in an outline form, briefly describing each individualâ€™s job title and responsibilities.
- Include an organizational chart showing where these positions reside and to whom they will report.
ATTACHED IS A REFERENCE TO THE PLAN.
- Develop a 3 â€“ 5 page staffing plan.
- Cite all sources on a separate page using APA standards.