Write a paper developing your initial supervisory plan of action that addresses the following questions:
1. What are your critical roles and responsibilities relative to supervising the team?
2. How will you communicate with your employees?
3. How you will motivate and inspire performance from your team?
4. What tools you will use to problem-solve and make the tough supervisory decisions?
5. How will you address a disciplinary problem should one arise from a member of your team?
Support your conclusions with references from the textbook and at least two peer reviewed journal articles.
Support your paper with a minimum of two (4) resources, which may include your required text(s). In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages not including title and reference pages
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.