Design a Verbal Behavior Change Procedure
For this Assignment, you will be asked to design a behavior change procedure with a complex verbal behavior in mind. (Make sure it is a complex verbal behavior â€“ this is MOST important).
Using behavior analytic terms, provide detailed descriptions of the following components of your behavior change plan:
- The client and your target complex verbal behavior(s)
- An analysis of the elementary and complex verbal behaviors and operants that currently exists in your clientâ€™s repertoire
- Your behavior change procedures, along with a clear rationale as to why you selected these particular methods for your client
- Supporting citations from the research literature showing that your selected method is based on evidenced based best practices
- Any ethical, social, cultural, practical or individual considerations that were made when designing your behavior change plan
- Your plan to measure the clients progress along the way, and how you might modify your procedure if needed as you go
- How you plan to evaluate the success or failure of your treatment plan
This Assignment should be at least 4â€“6 pages in length. In addition, a minimum of three outside sources should be used to show support for your selected methods of behavior change. APA style formatting throughout, with proper in-text citations, as well as a formal title and reference page should be included.