Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Read the chapter the case is at the end of the chapter “Minnetonka Warehouse”
The brief will state the most important “logistics/transportation” problems and make recommendations. Never more than 2 pages maximum 1-1.5 line-spacing, 10-12 font size
the recommendations are about
• Take the approach you are presenting to the senior executives of the company.
• Focus on “logistics and transportation” issues, be decisive: “Go or No-Go”.
• Think “outside-the-box” don’t just answer the case questions.
• Don’t just state the obvious, be specific, concise. • It is your responsibility to make the case “real”.
• Where appropriate make realistic assumptions in your analysis.
• Take the information in the case and expand (outside) above and beyond the case topic(s), a minimum of 1 outside source and/or 1 “real world” example. It is imperative you cite all outside sources.
• Any and all outside resources used, be sure to reference (out loud) during presentation.
• Bring something new to the case, for example, find real cases, current trends by companies, etc.
• Key is getting your audience involved! Ask open-ended questions, include games, …
• For a Grading Rubric see the Grading Sheet at end of syllabus.