Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You have been asked to speak to an
audience on the importance of the social factors affecting one’s experience of
life. For this presentation, create an interesting and educational PowerPoint
presentation, which contains a critical narrative that integrates aspects of the
various theories with your individual sociocultural experiences.
To begin, create a PowerPoint presentation of four to five slides (excluding
title and reference slides). Research each theory fully so that you can
effectively synthesize information relevant to these topics. Your presentation
must include at least three scholarly sources that are cited in APA format Please
see the following instructions for creating your content.
- Select one of the following theories as your main focus
and use it to compare the other two theories: the biopsychosocial
paradigm, person in environment (PIE) perspective, and Bronfenbrenner’s
- Provide a discussion on how the environment impacts
humans, including examples of how this theory shows that your environment
impacts your life. Please do not include anything you are uncomfortable
sharing with your instructor.
- Provide secondary summary slides with descriptions of
the other two theories.
- Incorporate appropriate images, tables, graphs, or
other visuals as necessary.
Please observe these general
guidelines for your visual presentation. This link contains tips for creating
effective slide presentations.
- Slides should be sequenced and organized clearly.
- Slides should show a clear and logical progression of
- Slides should include bullet points or short sentences,
not dense paragraphs.
- Slides should include relevant visuals such as images,
graphs, tables, data summaries, sound, and/or animation that enhance
understanding of concepts, ideas, and relationships.
- Slides should include appropriately formatted APA
citations for all information taken from your resources.
- The presentation as a whole should include a consistent
theme, format, and font to assist with readability.
Once you have completed your
PowerPoint, create a screencast of your presentation using Screencast-O-Matic.
Include a title for your presentation in the description box when you publish
your screencast. Refer to the Screencast-O-Matic Quick-Start Guide for
Your presentation time has been
limited by your host to between three and five minutes, so you will need to
incorporate as many characteristics of an effective speaker as you can within
this timeframe. These characteristics may include humor, storytelling, facts,
pace, and volume. Since there is no video of the presenter (just the
presentation itself), you will not have the benefit of body language, so be
sure to create a convincing screencast.
Copy and paste the URL link to your
screencast into the title page of your PowerPoint presentation and submit your
presentation for grading. All sources used within the presentation must be
cited properly within the slides and included on the required reference slide,
which will be the last slide of the PowerPoint presentation. Due to the time
limit of your presentation, you are not required to speak or read through the
title or reference slides. However, you must include your reference slide when
you submit your PowerPoint presentation.
Creating the PresentationThe PowerPoint presentation:
- Must be four to five slides (excluding title and
- Must include a title slide with the following:
- Title of the presentation
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- URL for your Screenr.com screencast presentation
- Must begin with a content slide that provides a summary
of the main theory as it relates to an experience of how environment
impacts life. A succinct thesis statement must be present, either in
the text on the slide or clearly stated in the speaker’s voice over for
- Must include slide(s) of the two perspectives of how
environment impacts human beings.
- Must include example(s) of how the social/environmental
perspective impacts one’s life, using each of these three
perspectives. Use specific life experiences to demonstrate these
impacts (e.g., a child with autism and Bronfenbrenner’s ecological
theory). Who is affected by this disorder and how? Consider micro,
mezzo, and macro levels.
- Must include images and text that tastefully convey the
message presented on each slide.
- Must utilize Screenr.com to create a screencast video
presentation that presents each slide in more detail.
- Must use at least three scholarly resources.
- Must conform to the screencast time limit of between
three and five minutes.
- Must have appropriate in-text citations for all sources
in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference slide that is
formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing