Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
In this assignment, you will complete problems using Excel to learn methods of calculating stock prices. The methods that will be covered are zero-growth dividends, constant-growth dividends, and two-stage dividend growth. You will apply concepts of the time value of money as you complete these calculations. These calculation tools will help solidify your understanding of the impact that a company’s dividend policy has on its stock price.
- In your textbook, Fundamentals of Corporate Finance, review:
- Chapter 8, “Stock Valuation”
- Review the Chapter 8 – Stock Valuation.ppt PowerPoint file.
- Using Excel, complete the following problems in the textbook:
- Constant-Growth Dividends: Problems 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 on page 265
- Zero-Growth Dividends: Problem 7 on page 265 (an annuity) and Problem 8 on page 266 (a perpetuity)
- Two-Stage Dividend Growth: Problem 25 on page 267