Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Due Tuesday 5/31/2016- 9:00pm Eastern Time
- Plagiarism is not an accepted assignment .Please meet deadline.
- Citations and references must follow APA
Assignment: The Key Concepts in Economics
Due Week 8 and worth 175 points
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Identify at least four (4) key points of a relevant economic article from
either the Strayer Library or a newspaper. The article must deal with any course
concepts covered in Weeks 1-8.
- Apply one (1) of the following economic concepts (supply, demand, market
structures, elasticity, costs of production, GDP, Unemployment, inflation,
aggregate demand, and aggregate supply) to the key points that you highlighted
in Question 1.
- Explain how the concept that you identified in Question 2 could affect the
- In your concluding paragraph, state whether you agree or disagree with the
economic article identified in Question 1. Provide a rationale for the
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment with one (1)
being your article.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and
the reference page are not included in the required assignment page
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment
- Analyze the dynamics of supply and demand to anticipate market
- Analyze the elasticity of demand and supply and its importance, and the
effect of taxes or other public policies.
- Describe the impact of various forms of competition on business operations
with emphasis on perfect competition.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in principles of