Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This week, you will review a doctoral study through the perspective of rubrics. While the checklist provides guidelines, the rubrics are the actual requirements that your committee reviewers will use in evaluating your work.
- Review the Learning Resources.
- Consider how to use rubrics to analyze a capstone document. Think of how to use the rubric to develop a strong project study.
- Consider what meets the requirements and makes it acceptable—and what it would take to make it outstanding.
Using the doctoral study document, you selected previously, write a 2- to 3-page paper. In your paper:
- Select two, of the 10 rubric items, to analyze for the doctoral study you selected.
- Identify at least one example from the doctoral study that is supported by each rubric you selected.
- Briefly describe how rubrics provide a foundation for quality and how the student should aim higher in their study.
- Write your analysis, and provide APA citations and references to support your analysis.