Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
a PowerPoint presentation (12-18 slides in length). It should include a
title slide, an agenda slide, body content slides, a closing slide, and
a references slide (if applicable). All slides count toward the
content should focus on some aspect of social media use in the
workplace. Potential examples include the importance of companies
embracing social media, advertising through social media, policies
involving social media, proper professional communication through social
media platforms, or any number of other angles.
The presentation must be submitted in .PPT or .PPTX format. Any other submission formats will be returned ungraded.
The PowerPoint presentation must adhere to the following requirements:
- Address some aspect of social media use in the workplace.
- Organize the presentation in a clear, logical manner.
- Provide between 12-18 total slides.
- Assume your target audience is familiar with the overall concept of social media.
- Follow the design requirements from Chapter 12-3 (pages 208-211) in BCOM7.
the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide, and two to
three (2-3) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.)
throughout the presentation (not per slide), ensuring that the
presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away.
- Open with an engaging introduction (including one title slide and one introduction slide).
the body of your presentation, cover the main points of your subject.
Create slides that reinforce and illustrate your main ideas.
- For your single closing slide, finish with a memorable wrap-up statement that refocuses on the purpose of your presentation.
should cite any relevant outside sources using footnotes on relevant
slides (the source should be clearly visible to the audience) OR in APA
format (in-text citations on slides and an included references page at
the end of the presentation). Choose one method or the other (do not
- Clarity / Mechanics:
- Focus on clarity, writing mechanics, and professional language/style requirements.
- Run spell/grammar check before submitting.
Your assignment must be completed in PowerPoint (using either .PPT or .PPTX format). Your professor may provide additional instructions.
Assignments must be submitted through the online course shell only.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Plan, create, and evaluate professional documents.
- Write clearly, coherently, and persuasively using proper grammar, mechanics, and formatting appropriate to the situation.
- Deliver professional information to various audiences using appropriate tone, style, and format.
- Develop presentation skills for use in the professional environment.
To download the assignment instructions provided above and assignment rubric, click here.