Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
In cybersecurity network defense, it is crucial to assess for system weaknesses. Tools such as a vulnerability scanner can enable security teams to monitor an organization’s infrastructure.
- View “Vulnerability Scanner Installation Lab” within the Video Playlist: Technology Implementation of Security Solutions, located in Class Resources.
- Configure the Kali Linux VM with a static IP Address (192.168.1.13).
- Install Greenbone Vulnerability Manager (GVM) on the Kali Linux VM.
- Perform a full and fast vulnerability scan of the pfSense firewall VM.
- Provide screenshots of the GVM installation steps.
- Generate a GVM Scan Report showing that a scan of the pfSense firewall VM is complete and correct.
- In a Microsoft Word document, provide screenshots of the process. Make sure to describe each screenshot, including lessons learned and/or successes, issues encountered, how to prevent issues in the future, as well as helpful GVM software resources.
- Make sure when submitting the Word document to include the GVM-generated Scan Report PDF.
APA style is not required, but solid technical writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.