Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
· Your initial post should be at least 350 words.
· On a scale from 1 to 4 with 4 being the highest, how would you rate your scholarly writing? Think about how you use good scholarship in academic writing and avoid plagiarism. Think about your level of critical thinking when writing. What might you do to improve upon this during your coursework phase before you begin the dissertation phase?
· What chapter in the doctoral research study/dissertation do you believe will be the most challenging? What might you do to curb these challenges? The most challenging chapter during the dissertation portion of the course will be chapter 3, the Methodology portion.
· Conversely, what chapter in the doctoral research study/dissertation do you believe will be easiest and/or most gratifying? Again, include your rationale. Chapter four covering the data analysis and results might be the most rewarding for me to write.
Respond to this post 250 words
Techniques I use to improve my scholarly writing include utilizing the writing center, deep research into proper scholarly articles for reference, and using the SafeAssign Essay Checker. I write a paper with a subject I have in mind, or am examining, with as much on hand knowledge that I have. I find peer-reviewed articles that build on my points and either use previous examples for citation or do my best based on what I’ve done before. I submit a tight product to the writing center, and once it returns, I will check it with SafeAssign, and changes parts of the paper as necessary. This methodology has proven successful for me and will be the process I use going forward. I will try to improve my retention on APA 7 format to make my writing tighter and faster but will not otherwise be hindered if I do not fully memorize it.
The most challenging chapter during the dissertation portion of the course will be chapter 3, the Methodology portion. Even though I have a good idea of what subject I want to write on, I am not sure what the best methods would be to analyze the subject. I am confident in my ability to adapt and think critically, but even if I do figure out the definitive method I would use, it will still be difficult fulfilling the process and applying the proper techniques to ensure successful results. The time it will take to accomplish the gathering of data will be lengthy and gathering individuals together to give me the data I will be looking for will be a job on its own. I will make sure I speak with my chair often when I decide on the subject, I will write my dissertation on, and how I will gather the data. In 2019, 36% of PH.D. students reported having anxiety and depression (Friedrich et al., 2023). In 2020, the graduation rate for counselor education and supervision (CES) doctoral students rated at just above 50% (Ghoston et al., 2020). If I make sure I have a proper vision before I begin chapter 1 so when chapter 3 comes along, most of the obstacles and mental stress will be mitigated so that I may continue to graduation.
Chapter 5, the oral presentation phase, will be the easiest part of the dissertation. I firmly believe that if I have properly communicated to my chair and performed the work to its entirety, I will have no trouble at this phase. When it comes time to present, I will be confident in my subject, I will have reviewed everything multiple times over, and I will go into any conversation, presentation, or recording knowing that I have compiled a study worthy of considering; all the hardest parts will be complete.
Initial post: #2
· your initial post should be at least 350 words.
Part I: Briefly discuss the working thesis and model of your proposed research topic and your impetus for this topic.
Part II: On June 11, 2020, Dr. Andrew Gelman, Professor of Statistics and Political Science and Director of the Applied Statistics Center at Columbia University, posted a blog on the peer-review process. Review his comments and those of others. Regarding academic research, discuss who is responsible for the quality of the research? Is it the authors or researchers or the peer reviewers of the academic journal or the academic journal?
Part III: Some people believe that poor writing in a peer-reviewed paper is a reflection on the writer. Others believe it is a reflection on the journal and its editors. What are your thoughts? Why?